New ground up construction and conversion projects at CH-1/4/5/8. Interior scope of work includes for electrostatic dissipative/conductive resinous flooring, industrial painting, epoxy wall/ceiling painting, chemical resistant floor coatings and heavy duty cementitous urethane systems totaling over half a million square feet. Exterior elements include secondary reinforced lining systems, structural steel high performance painting, water repellents, mechanical/process pipe painting and abrasive media blasting of various substrates.
- 2,000,000+ Square Feet of Coating Applied
- Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Secondary Fiberglass Reinforced Epoxy Lining Systems
- Electrostatic Dissipative/Conductive Resinous Flooring
- Structural Steel High Performance Painting
- Epoxy Walls and Waffle Decks
- Abrasive Media Blasting