25 million square foot design build new construction for the Boeing 777x Composite Wing Manufacturing Facility in Everett, WA. Aerial staging access built in conjunction with elevated traversing platform. Work includes 5 million square feet of structural steel painting, 2 million square feet of drywall painting, a 200,000 square foot tenant improvement build-out, and factory floor, graphics and floor striping.
- 25 Million Square Foot, Design Build New Construction
- Aerial Staging Access in Conjunction with Elevated Traversing Platform
- 5 million Square Feet Structural Steel Painting
- 2 Million Square Feet Drywall Painting
- 200,000 Square Foot Tenant Improvement Build-Out
- Factory Floor, Graphics and Floor Striping